Re: [sharechat] FRO v LKO

From: Derek <dariusz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 23:43:24 +1100

There is no market  for LKO here.
Total float on NZSE  is around 300,000 shares -maximum.
I just shifted my 7 digit holdings to Melbourne Registry.  So it be even
more difficult to trade this stock here.
Story for LKO will came in March.
But in NZ  is no good news for any share at all.
So I can't advise anything  for LKO on NZSE.
If you have shares LKO hold to it, do not sell for crazy  5.7c . Re-
register to ASX (for free in Computershare Registry) and play over there
next month. You will love ASX.
Regards
Derek

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] FRO /LKO / Tech stocks Brett & Leeanne Phillips