Re: [sharechat] Osbert-SVY

From: "Osbert Sun" <osbert.sun@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 18:32:03 +1300

David,

Firstly I have to say that I'm not an export on SVY. I just simply keep
watching the stock closely. Secondly, I don't think anything has changed
with SVY since its last announcement. Simply put, there are more sellers
than buyers for the stock in light of lacking any fresh news on the
company's activities. The recent price weakness in SVY could provide a
trading opportunity. This might be the No. 1 trading stock for Graham Watt
as he indicated that HGD is only his No. 2?

Regards,
Osbert Sun

(Disclosure: Still hold SVY shares)

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.