[sharechat] HGD...possible rebound?

From: "Osbert Sun" <osbert.sun@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:26:23 +1300

Looks like the selling pressure is easing off with HGD and buyers are slowly moving in. As the time is getting closer to the grand revelation of the E-cademy deal, HGD may yet again start attracting some attention. I can't help to notice that there are still buyers for HGD's March/2000 options (HGDOC) which have an exercise price @25c. An intriguing sign?

Osbert Sun

ps. Tonay and Graham, it's good to see we are moving up the ladder in the "Investor of the Week" competition.