[sharechat] NOG/NOGOB

From: Harley D Betts <BettsH@landcare.cri.nz>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:07:30 +1200

I notice these are being thumped today... I kind of expected this to
happen as traders get out ahead of the drilling results (that's why I sold
60% of my NOGOB holding at 20c to lock in a profit) - but aside from
traders bailing out and the negative result from the first target at
Corvus-1 is there any good reason for the shares/options to dive so
steeply?  It will be an interesting couple of weeks ahead for this stock
with the Hochstetter results due out soon.

Cheers, H.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.