[sharechat] Aquariums & tech hotheads

From: "simon dallimore" <smndallimore@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:03:44 NZDT

Hey Derek,
Good to see you are into all this aquarium stuff but I couldn't see the
point in finding out all the fishy details as very soon, AQL will be
officially out of the aquarium business. Pending shareholders approval
(virtually guaranteed) on 10 March, Bliss will be taking over AQL's assets -
lock, stock, and fish tanks! But thanks for finding out anyway, sure makes a
change from reading diatribe about 'tech hotheads'. Sometimes I wonder
whether those who can dish it out, are good are taking it back. In this
case, I seriously doubt it.
Ciao,

Simon