Re: [sharechat] Before it starts

From: richmac <richmac@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:30:24 +1300

> Before "it" will starts we'll  pick it up on big volumes. Small volumes
> at the moment means only small investors jumping up and down.

Would like to abandon NZ market for AUS or US but maybe NZ market is near the
bottom of it's cycle and the others near the top of theirs in which case it
would be a bad idea.

> To punish IT stocks some investors should start from smashing PC at home
> or office. (As seen in Hidden Camera)

On third keyboard now.

> America's Cup.
> What's your opinion on today's race?  Weather looks OK

Team NZ totally focused. Very Zen. Will win by combined team willpower if all
else fails.

Cheers

Richard

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.