Re: [sharechat] Contact Energy

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:42:25 +1300

Philip,
I can only endorse the comments made to date. However I did see a comment
somewhere pointing out that although its a much cheaper buy for Edison than
before to take out the minorities they won't as long as they have the
Damocles
sword of Labour Government regulation threats hanging over them.
I too bought some but when they failed to fire on listing and their ratios
were
rather low I got out at $3.41.
As someone said you either decide you can do better elsewhere or you tough
it out maybe until the next election to bring in a business friendly
government.
cheers,
hugh

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] "Investor of the Week" stats for today frank fernandez