Re: [sharechat] Contact Energy

From: "Mike Hudson" <mikehudson@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 13:10:35 +1300

Phillip wrote

"I have Contact shares, and I was wondering if you guys though that the
current price weakness ($2.89), and a permanent thing or if it is temporary.
I have wantedto bail out of them, but I was waiting for a better time. But
that was at $3.10, now they are like this and I am thinking should I cut my
losses and get out or hang on, and hope for some strengthening? Your
thoughts would be appreciated."

IMO If you need the money or have something better to invest in, sell now.
If you are a value investor and are in for the medium/long term  the
consensus among the broking fraternity is that they are a solid if
unspectacular investment. It depends on your investment profile.

Cheers
Mike H

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] vhjm Loghmani