RE: [sharechat] Is ITC in

From: "Brien" <bc@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 19:11:02 +1300

I agree, Ord's came out early (last year) with support for ADV so it's not really a big surprise to see them bagging the others.  At the risk of sounding corny I think ITC are misunderstood.  They are traders.  They take a position with the intent of selling out within two years and have stated that they aim for 100% profit on each investment.  The people who say the likes of ITC have no core product miss the point (I believe).  They are in fact safer because they are diversified and they don't need one particular product line or service to succeed for the company to succeed.  Their goal is to add value and exit, preferably with 100% ROI.
The thing to look for then is management, are they up to the task, and it is had to go past ITC's line up. In fact they have proven they can do what they say. I think they have a big future.

Brien.
PS.   Great boat race.