[sharechat] CDL Hotels

From: "Philip Robinson" <philip.robinson@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 10:58:50 +1300

I see that David Thompson has choosen CDL Hotels, his pick. I have had my eye on this stock and though the market had forgotten about it's existence. Is there something in the wind for it? If there has been an obvious annoncement, please accept my apoligies in advance, because I have not been keeping up. My pick is slow and steady Baycorp, the tortiose sometimes wins the race.

Cheers Philip

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Re: Savoy vs. ACC bret