Re: [sharechat] FLB

From: Nigel McCarter <n.mccarter@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 08:22:08 +1300

I'll second that Hugh
Although the last two months have been fairly galling.

Selling is the most difficult bit ... and studies show that most investors
hold on to share to long.
Most traders get their timing wrong, but nevertheless we still do better
than the funds

>Why pay heaps to ignorant mediocre funds managers who think they are
>professionals when you can do so
>much better yourself?

Nigel McCarter
Safety Management and Information Services Ltd
Box 23 019 Hamilton
Phone 64 7 858 2429 Fax 64 858 2689
Mobile 02 212 4901

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.