Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] McEwen's Investment Report

From: Don <don@extra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:25:16 +1100

I'm doing exactly the same, just sitting down and waiting for a days
such yesterday or today. Those my shopping days. For me its work
perfectly so far. If  bubble burst, solid base or well diversified
company stay with us. The most important factor is nobody is able to
stop technology growing up. We can complain it's not going to work, but
on end of the day what are you guys doing here on internet, or in this
chatroom? We're all users of technology and I don't think, users number
will decrease. Young population is well involved with computer
technology. Only the number to decrease is mid -age and elder people who
can not convert, or follow this movement, so some of them cynics or
hardheaded people making us scared with toughs we going to loose all. NZ
is not a US, and our share prices are not that overpriced yet.
Corrections in the share prices not to be a 100%.
How can affect NZ tech stocks,  US interest rates changes?
And last words:
``Our challenge in monetary policy is to foster, as best we
                    can, the financial conditions that will allow this
economic
                    expansion and technological revolution to continue
as long, and as
                    vigorously as possible,'' Greenspan said today.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.