Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

Re: [sharechat] ITC

From: ingram.a.g@xtra.co.nz
Date: Sun, Jan 23 2000 21:12:00 GMT+0000

andy
i can taste the wine on my lips already. 95mon 115tues. cheers
grant

>From: "ahf" <ahf@clear.net.nz>
>Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 12:16:25 +1300
>To: <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
>Subject: [sharechat] ITC
>
>What are everbodies price predictions for the closing price of ITC tommorow
>and Tuesday? I'll be brave and say 90c tommorow and a retest of old highs on
>Tuesday - $1.05 barring any shakeouts on the Dow or Nasdaq.  I'll offer a
>bottle of Church Road Chardonnay to the sharechat participant closest to the
>mark. (Delivery my cost.)
>Regards
>Andrew.

Have you got Xtram@il? Go to http://www.xtramail.co.nz
Get More, Get Xtra.

What are everbodies price = predictions for the=20 closing price of ITC tommorow and Tuesday? I'll be brave and say 90c = tommorow=20 and a retest of old highs on Tuesday - $1.05 barring any shakeouts on = the Dow or=20 Nasdaq.  I'll offer a bottle of Church Road Chardonnay to the = sharechat=20 participant closest to the mark. (Delivery my cost.)
Regards
Andrew.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Portfolio mamagement software. nick