Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] Portfolio mamagement software.

From: Mike Hudson <MHudson@placemakers.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:39:21 +1300

For those who are interested I found an excellent program for keeping track
of my portfolio. It is called Fund Manager  is  distributed as shareware and
can be found at www.beiley.com <http://www.beiley.com>  It has a wide range
of reports, graphs and charts and although it is a US product is works well
for NZ shares except for the recording of imputation credits and withholding
tax. I was that impressed that I paid the registration fee. It may not be of
much use to you day traders out there but it is an excellent tool for those
longer term investors with a diversified portfolio

An extract from the Home page
Fund Manager is a full featured portfolio management application for the
individual investor. Fund Manager helps investors monitor and analyze their
stocks, mutual funds, and other investments with a wide variety of easy to
use graphs and reports. Enter your prices and transactions manually, or use
Fund Manager's powerful set of price/transaction importing capabilities,
including retrieving prices automatically from the internet.
Fund Manager was the winner of the 1997 Ziff-Davis Shareware Awards in the
Personal Finance Category. It was a finalist in the same category in both
1998 and 1999. http://www.hotfiles.com/?000026
<http://www.hotfiles.com/?000026> http://www.hotfiles.com/?000026
<http://www.hotfiles.com/?000026>
Cheers