Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

Re: [sharechat] ITC

From: "ahf" <ahf@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 23:00:50 +1300

Thanks for your answers everybody.  There is an  overwhelming majority for those who say the price will go up.  The average is 84.3 cents on Mon and 86 cents on Tues. It's amazing what disparate views there are given that everybody probably is making their opinion from the same info. We appear to have a good mix of optimists, conservatives and pessimists watching this shareprice. I will e-mail the winner on Tues night for their delivery address.  Regards & good luck,  Andrew

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] ITC E T Lau