Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] Aquaria 21 e- com not denied.

From: "Les" <xtr123408@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 15:03:22 +1300

I have just checked the article "Aquaria 21 widens the net" in yesterdays NBR page 4.
Mr. Lunken (company secretary) agreed with the writer that there were rumors that AQL is set for a possible redirection into e-commerce but said "nothing had been discussed at board level".
Off course it wouldn't have been discussed at board level until the donkey work has been completed and agreement reached. Boards often only have to rubber stamp that completed work. I'm not quite sure how the rules go but I think the market would have to be notified when the official board makes a decision.
There is no denial of discussions just agreement that there are rumors and confirmation that the matter hasn't been discussed at an official board meeting.
Whether it's e-commerce, wireless technology, or Blue Star Group becoming part of AQL the end result will be a much higher share price.

Have a great day,
regards Les.