Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

Re: [sharechat] HGD -info/EPH

From: Dylan James <dylan.james@nzef.org.nz>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 17:04:22 +1300

Remember there was the announcement about the international internet access disk that they have developed. A hot product if they pull it off. I doubt that it would have much longevity in terms of competition however. It is not always an advantage to be first in the internet game. still a sign that they are thinking however. I also notice that the consistent rises in EPH have slowed of late, at about the same price as ITC.

disclosure: took the money and ran.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] IPO - Henley Communications Ltd. Matthew Van Veen