Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] AQL

From: "Chong Family" <jka.chong@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:53:03 +1300

I am holder of AQLOA. I saw it closed at $0.053 today with very large volume. I can recall that when I bought AQLOA at $0.055 two months ago, AQL was trading at around $0.175-0.18. Now that the price hold strong at $0.20, would it be a good time to purchase more options again? If someone could give me suggestions.

Regards,

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] HGD -info/EPH Rob Henderson