Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

Re: [sharechat] Options

From: "liz lewis" <eadlewis@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:33:42 +1300

Glad to see someone asking about options... this forum has been a great help to me, as a beginner to the share market ... so far have only listened (read).  Keep up the great dialogue.

Continuing on with options, can someone tell me how you find out the exercise price and the exercise date of any option, say for example ITC or NZOG ?

thanks, liz