Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] AQL

From: Les Mortimer <mortimer@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 16:55:03 +1300

Osbert, I thought AQL would have got closer to 25c today however as you
pointed out their was some willing  volume sellers, that I believe held
the price back.
It was however very positive for future increases to see excellent
buying support from those in the know that soaked up the huge number of
shares on offer.
I have noticed that this often happens prior to a major announcement,
they flush out the people who purchased at 15 to 17c in this case giving
them a 25% profit and then shortly after the stock heads onward and
upward often without stopping for a breath.
When you look at say SPE 40c, SMR 56c, it's not difficult to see AQL
getting to 50c + shortly.

AQLOA offer huge upside potential.

I trust you enjoyed your coffee,
Regards Les.