Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

Re: [sharechat] Savoy

From: Osbert Sun <osbert.sun@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 08:27:22 +1300

Ben,

With so many small-cap companies jumping onto the fast train (IT technology) and
seeing their share prices mutiplied in short period of time, it would be hard
for the management of Savoy not to at least considering the same move. In this
technology-driven economy, it seems a smart way to pull money out of
non-performing businesses and invest in ones with fast growth potential, which
is obviously IT technology at present. Like you, I put my money where my mouth
is. Hope we will have an enjoyable journey with Savoy.

Regards
Osbert