Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] AQL

From: Les Mortimer <mortimer@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 20:49:17 +1300

Daryl, there was an announcement made a few days ago in (AU) by Bliss
corp (BSC) that they have received a proposal from Oceanis a company
currently holding 19.9% of the ordinary shares of Bliss to aquire
tourism and retail assets of other interest.(Oceanis and AQL are merging
there assets)
The notice goes on to say that the board is considering the proposal
favorably and is commencing due diligence and is seeking independent
valuations of assets to be acquired.
It appears that AQL will become a shell company with $$$ in the bank
ready for what???. I'm shaw that Mr. Watson and friends will add
incredible value to this stock in the very short term.
Just look at the market prices of SPE, FRO, SMR, CAP, etc. If we can't
get a 100% + profit I will be very surprised.
Regards Les.