Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 1999

Re: [sharechat] Chrome Global - Darn!

From: budell@attglobal.net
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 10:01:08 +1300

You will obviously consolidate your loss by selling ! Think of them as a christmas present for next year when they will probably be worth triplewhat you paid for them.

ahf wrote:

 I thought I would try a punt on the Aussies getting hyped on Chrome Global. I couldn't get an allocation so bought at 98 cents on opening - hoping to flick them off later in the day.  I'm now sitting on a 5k paper loss.  To hold or not to hold?  - that is the question.