Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 1999

[sharechat] ITC

From: Derek <dariusz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 23:00:14 +1300

I do not think so,
The recommendation are from August 99' at first place, and I'm not sure
we talk the same IT Capital listed on NZSE. Please note they talk about
Internet Capital Group.
By the way I'm trying to get more information on complete - up to date -
portfolio of ITC.
Information on homepage of ITC ( www.itcapital.net. ) are not
satisfactory for me, as well as annual rapport. I'm looking for list of
20 top shareholders in company.
Can anybody indicate better source of information?
Is correct the # of shares issued (130,273,384) ?
I'm already shareholder, but to invest more $ I have to be more
satisfied.
Regards
Derek