Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 1999

RE: [sharechat] St Lukes

From: Sarah Corkill <Sarah.Corkill@directbroking.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 15:12:48 +1300

Hi Adam,

I agree with you that the net will have some impact on some items.
Groceries, travel, books, CD's etc will be cheaper and easier to buy online.

What about items that you need to see, feel and touch before you buy like
clothes & shoes for example. Most people want to be able to try before they
buy.  As most of STL's mall's are full of clothing and traditional retails
shops (Farmer's etc) I don't think they feel too much of a pinch from online
trading.

Cheers,

Sarah Corkill
Direct Broking