Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 1999

[sharechat] NZSE picks...

From: Phil Williams <philw@hyperactive.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 11:04:54 +1300

Now that we've cleared the election hurdle and y2k seems like it's going to
turn into a bit of a flop I'd be interested in hearing what everyone's
current favourite shares are on the NZSE and why.

ITC continues it's rollercoaster... their purchase of Terabyte Interactive
(Hyperactives (my employer) major competition) signals a move from pure
speculation into a web media production capacity...
But INL only ever lost money on Terabyte... whats the inside scoop?

Strathmore also... a speculation share for those with nerves of steel only, or
a bona fide buy with potential...
Not for me to say.

It would be good to get some discussion going on this....let's pool some
information!!!

Phil Williams

Animation/Media Design
Hyperactive New Media