Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 1999

Re: [sharechat] Revesco

From: mortimer <xtr123408@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 18:57:37 +1200

ead lewis wrote:

> I've been subscribed to sharechat since it started and have found it
> great in helping me follow the shares ... thanks.
>
> Any thoughts on Revesco ... see that they are looking to invest in
> medical services industry ... does anyone know their history. They are
> formerly Kiwi Gold... lindy

Revesco is a shell company having recently divested of it's investments
in General gold and pracom of which it made a substantial profit.
Ian Trahar is chairman and a major share holder.
I understand that he has been very successful in the past and judging by
his latest results with revesco I'm sure this will continue. The  share
price has increased about 200% this year.
I'm very much in favour of shares with an australian connection.
Although Revesco does'nt have a controlling interest in Melbourne based
Gribbles Pathology Group I'm shaw Mr Trahar and C/o will extract an
excellent result for us share holders.
A 2 for 3 rights issue at 18c au (about 23c nz) has been announced to
help finance the latest purchase. For further info try there website at
www.revesco.com.au

regards Les.