Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 1999

Re: [sharechat] FOR

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 11:26:07 +1200

Glen,

I'd recommend checking out the following article about the proposed Force and Hoyts merger that appeared in the New Zealand Herald.

A loss in the court case with the Commerce Commission may have a negative impact on the share price but with the good profit result announced on Tuesday (http://www.press.co.nz/1999/35/990901b07.htm) and further growth in South America I believe the company has excellent future prospects.

(I do not have any holdings in Force Corporation).

Regards,

Benjamin Dutton